Sunday, April 4, 2010

Better than Edward



Vampire Weekend tomorrow at the Ryman!

One look I haven't managed to pull off yet is that of the Country Club Hipster which was basically invented (or at least popularized) by the VW boys. There's definitely more to it than throwing on a unisex American Apparel v-neck and pearls. Thoughts?

I know everyone's all about Contra since it was their latest release, but I'm most excited to hear "Oxford Comma" and "M-79" live. They better be on the setlist. What would you want to hear?? Don't be "A-Punk," comment!! (Hehehe, I'm soooo clever).

1 comment:

  1. YOU'RE BACK. THANK GOD. Desktop Publishing has been simply brutal with out your wit just a click away on my computer screen. Okay so I'm supa jealous you're going to this show. Let's talk M-79. That's gonna be SO good live. jdfkldjalkfjdsla. Jealous. So here I am. Reading once more. YAYYYYYYY.

    ReplyDelete