Sunday, October 17, 2010

Making a comeback?

Possibly.
If you are interested in this blog and would be a faithful reader if it were to return...leave an ego-boosting comment.
All hope is not lost. Apparently AM came by circa summertime, feeling enthusiastic about a certain post topic, but was unable to post on here because we'd left it untouched for so long and her invitation to write had "expired." ??? Well, I need an outlet for my musical and pop-cultural obsessions, and returning to this seems like a good option. I did enjoy it, I just felt like we had 2 readers. If there are more of you out there-let us know!

5 comments:

  1. Less gossip girl, More Tuesday Tunes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'M A READER!! and i enjoy both gossip girl posts AND music posts. bring it backkk.

    ReplyDelete
  3. come backkkkkkk. college has given me even more free time. brink it back ladies.

    ReplyDelete
  4. As a fellow blogger currently living in Europe, this blog really helps me get through those dark days when I find myself overcome with homesickness. Keep the posts coming!

    ReplyDelete
  5. COME BACKKKKKKKKKKK

    ReplyDelete