Thursday, March 25, 2010

Back in the saddle

Hi! Readers, if you are out there, show your faces. After an amazing 10 days in Haiti (ask me about it in person if you want to hear about it-we'll chat for hours. But I can't do justice to it here. I can, however, point you in the direction of Partners in Health, an incredible organization, if you want an easy way to help out) I promise I'll get back on the horse soon. And as for Anna Margaret, well, I think she fell off a slow Clydesdale and got kicked in the face a while ago. Please AM, get to posting. I promise you're wonderful and people will love you.

Oh...I usually try to keep this blog free of "oMg YaLl LiStEn tO wHaT i DiD toDaY" kinds of things, because even though I know the very existence of this blog is kinda Narcissistic Nancy of me, it's definitely not a diary or a place to talk about my day (I do enough of that already)...BUT, with that said, I just have to share that I'm spending part of the weekend dog-sitting 3 pups named Elvis, Kiwi, and Sandra. Holla.



Photo by Katherine D.

No comments:

Post a Comment